Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultras logo

Go down 
+7
-CYL-
NAPOLI
antomorro-sei
TORCIDA
cro_navijac
mse_gb93
klanje
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frontline

frontline

Ultras logo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:09 am

Back then some of us were very naive and didnt think before we acted, we've learnt form our mistakes and realise that what was said was dumb and immature. WE take back what was said, as we treied to run before we could walk.
Back to top Go down
Jozo
Admin
Jozo

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:20 am

If you were a bbb inspired fan group, you'd put your "know-how" and so called "experience" into supporting the club of your community. Which is the Melbourne Knights!
Back to top Go down
frontline

frontline

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:26 am

The group is not just inspired by bbb, but inspired by all ultra groups who show great display of choreography, singing, chanting and overall dedication to their club.
Back to top Go down
Jozo
Admin
Jozo

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:57 am

I went last night to the game.
I finally realised where that group for yours stands, in the seedy little corner next to the tv monitor. rofl, i dont think I ever laughed so hard at anyone as I did at you blokes last night. Then at spencer st station, theres 10 of you's and some bloke that seems to be your "capo" was yelling through his megaphone like a retard. Laughing

NO RESPECT! Cool
Back to top Go down
klanje
Admin
klanje

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:01 am

yeah i was also at the victory game and i saw the frontline ultras cooped up in a little corner ... you guys are as big as my dick Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ultrasyouth.forumotion.com
Jozo
Admin
Jozo

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 am

..and thats pretty small Laughing
Back to top Go down
-CYL-

-CYL-

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Fuck yous are dumb !!

wouldnt it be smarter if you all joined together, into one group ?? . . i mean why the fuck dont you just join bwb, and help create a better mantality within the one group ?

You will gain much more in terms of numbers, atmosphere and mentality . . correct me if i'm wrong !!
Back to top Go down
me

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 am

ok i don't speak for bwb here but...
frontline have disrespected the terrace and aren't welcome back.
the north terrace was protesting over the club not allowing us to stand. so we stood in silence for three games. frontline discpespected us by chanting next to us.
the capo that you talk about is just a power hungry piece of crap. over the season he has completely discprespected what the terrace was telling him.

frontline cannot be considered ultras as most of their members are just random muzzas that they found on myspace.

also for the record. bwb is one group that makes up a collective curva.
Back to top Go down
the aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:23 am

can i just say something to klanje and jozo that the CYLads at knights are not known in the vpl all people see is a banner saying CY Cool LADS.... so yous cant realy talk
Back to top Go down
-CYL-

-CYL-

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:23 am

you're so stupid mate . . no shit we arent known ! we are a part of MCF

CY lads dont have their own chants, everything MCF does, we do !

CY lads was only made by a bunch of mates, who are around the same age . . the younger boys of MCF 14 -18, it was never the idea to start a new group !!

But i could bet anyone . . you put 10 of ur younger boys next to us CYlads, you will get your heads kicked in . . we dont brag that we're some hools, even tho most of us boys have been in alot of football related fights etc . .

so mate . . before u start yapping like a retard, why dont u look into it first !
Back to top Go down
the aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:55 am

-CYL- wrote:
you're so stupid mate . . no shit we arent known ! we are a part of MCF

CY lads dont have their own chants, everything MCF does, we do !

CY lads was only made by a bunch of mates, who are around the same age . . the younger boys of MCF 14 -18, it was never the idea to start a new group !!

But i could bet anyone . . you put 10 of ur younger boys next to us CYlads, you will get your heads kicked in . . we dont brag that we're some hools, even tho most of us boys have been in alot of football related fights etc . .

so mate . . before u start yapping like a retard, why dont u look into it first !
queen
tko je rekao da sam ja u frontline...im trying to defend them because they are some what like you a bunch of mates over the myspace as some said ealier on the topic and there trying to make a group...though its not a big one they are trying...and one day like CYLads might become some what bigger aqnd known...
Back to top Go down
-CYL-

-CYL-

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:57 pm

like i said we're are a past of MCF . . unlike frontline who are a group in itself !

And i can bet you we arent like Frontline at all . .

1. springvale away 2 CY lad boys are pepper sprayed, others are fighting with cops . . grown cops mate in their 30's, but still a 16 yr old has the balls to stand up to one

2. afew of us get attacked by older victory fan with fork and knife, and 2 of our boys get slashed

3. attacked by gate 1 at victory vs south . . 5 boys under the age of 19, and still even tho we were outnumbered by 100 older greeks, did we run ?? no . . did they belt us ?? no

4. not to mention tennis incident, were most of us CYlads were a part of . .

Now please tell me . . are we still like the infamous frontline ??
please mate . . shut the fuck up !
Back to top Go down
the aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:49 am

-CYL- wrote:

Now please tell me . . are we still like the infamous frontline ??
please mate . . shut the fuck up !

ma tko si ti da meni reces shut up mogao bi bit tvoj cacu
Back to top Go down
-CYL-

-CYL-

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:06 am

ali nisi . . onda jebi se !

jel imas sad nesto govorit, kad san ti lipo piso onaj post ??
Back to top Go down
Jozo
Admin
Jozo

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:40 pm

klanje wrote:
mse_gb93 wrote:
yes...

we have hoodies and t-shirts comin up

Ultras logo - Page 2 P04-25-07_13-3

That isn't that bad Cool nice

that jumper looks pure shit just as the mse is shit when I went to see them in action last week against newcastle. I was sitting almost right next tot he group, 10 cunts barely noticable...let go of 2 -3 chants that were whispered!
Back to top Go down
cro_navijac
plain user
plain user
cro_navijac

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:58 pm

Jozo wrote:
klanje wrote:
mse_gb93 wrote:
yes...

we have hoodies and t-shirts comin up

Ultras logo - Page 2 P04-25-07_13-3

That isn't that bad Cool nice

that jumper looks pure shit just as the mse is shit when I went to see them in action last week against newcastle. I was sitting almost right next tot he group, 10 cunts barely noticable...let go of 2 -3 chants that were whispered!
MSE Is FKN GAY I SAW EM IN CITY BE4 GAME ALL MUZZA FAGS LIKE ALL 5 YEARS OLD THEY HAD THERE TOPS ROLED UP WDF AND PLUS THAT MSE PIC IS LIKE DONE ON PAINT YOUS R A JOKE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultras logo   Ultras logo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultras logo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2