Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to MLM and need some advice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roads007
plain user
plain user

New to MLM and need some advice. Empty
PostSubject: New to MLM and need some advice.   New to MLM and need some advice. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am

My wife recuited me to join her downline. I am right under her in her binary tree. Her thinking is that if all sales go through me, we would benefit even more because I would get commission from my sales and she would get a percentage from it as well. Is this the right was of going about this or should we just focus on one business? I just want to maximize out potential. I have heard that couples succeed in this but have not met any.

Secondly....she is a better at recuiting than me. I know I will have no problem moving the product but I want to develop my own tree. Is there any book out there that could help or some site i can look at? I have been using Twitter with tweetbig but have yet to get a bite.

Network Marketing|MLM Marketing
Back to top Go down

New to MLM and need some advice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultras youth talk :: Gallery-
Jump to: